Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Life Goals

My Life Goals


My live goals can be different than yours, but mine represent me, and it shows you who I am. First off, I want to go to a four year college. I can obtain this goal only if I keep up with my grades. I have always wanted to go to college, especially a four year. When I was younger I wanted to go to Stanford, but now that I have grown, I have realized exactly how hard it is to get into big colleges like that.

After I graduate college, I want to find a good paying job. This is also going to vary based on what I go to college for. I am thinking about going to college for agricultural law, or environmental law, which is practically the same thing. I have always wanted to be involved in law and the government. I am still not sure what else I can do if I don't do that. Some other things I have kind of wanted to do are own a business or company, or just really wait and see what finds me.

That was just school and a job. Some high school goals are graduating high school with at least a 4.0, finishing off every year of high school with all A's, and trying a class that I would of never thought to take.

I would also like to travel more, when I get older. There is so much of the world that I haven't seen, and I really want to get out there. Some cool places to go may be Africa, Australia, Belize, Cuba, Hawaii, and many other places.
Image result for belize
This is Belize

After all that, I want to buy a house and raise a family. I don't know where I want to live or how many kids I want. However, I just want to live life to the fullest no matter where I am or what I do, I just want to enjoy the life that I have.

Any questions? Just comment and I will answer them to the best of my ability.


   


2 comments:

  1. Hi Morgan, How you doing? First, I can note that you're quite a realistic person which is very good for you because you'll know exactly what you wanna do and how to do it and trust me, it is a big advantage for you since you won't waste time looking for the ideal job and you'll have more time to travel... I really hope you'll reach your goels.
    I just want you to explain me something: What does the 4.O and the A's mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Morgan, you are right, life is beautiful, but you must work hard to live well. I highly recommend visiting Tunisia, it's a small paradise.

    ReplyDelete