Thursday, September 15, 2016

About Me

My name is Morgan Melendy and I am 15 years old. I go to Fotuna Union Highscool and I am a Sophmore. I have lots of animals, I have Dogs, Cats, Chickens, and a Guinea Pig. I also help work at a dairy milking cows. I love sports, I play Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, and I like to play football. I like listening to music and I don't really have a preference, but some music I don't like. I get involved a lot in school activities. My favorite school "club" is FFA. I am an officer for my FFA team and I participate on multiple other FFA teams. My friends are Sam, Drew, Sheaden, Garrett, Dylan, and Tyler, plus a lot more.

Fortuna, the city I live in, has between 10,000 and 13,000 people. I is a small city consisting of  a hospital, schools, shopping centers, and multiple parks. Northern California is known for there redwoods and there oceans views. Another thing people love here are the sun sets. When ever we want to go to the mall we have to drive to Eureka, which is about a half hour away from Fortuna. I go to Fortuna High School, home of the Huskies. Our school has tons of school spirit, and we have a rival. Our rival is Ferndale, they are across the river from us. That was just a quick preview of Fortuna. If you have any questions about me or my city, please feel free to ask.



3 comments:

  1. hi morgan, i noticed that you love animals, what's their name?, two years ago i played football, i love this sport because you have to be strong, it's not very easy and it is not whoever can play it. Here in tangier there is some activities i saw that in fortuna there isn't some special location. do you think it's bad ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, my dog's names are Sideways, Zues, and Mattea. My two cat's names are Macklemore and Mollie. My chickens have names but I always forget them. Finally, my Guinea Pig is named Pip. What do you mean by special locations? Do you have any animals, if so, what are there names?

      Delete
  2. I don't have any one because my mother doesn't too much agree with this idea to have an animal in our house for many reason, she doesn't want to tell me why so i won't insist.

    ReplyDelete